The Gender and Education Association provides members with:
- Access to, and support from,?a feminist network through, for example, email lists, day seminars and?conferences, and regional meetings
- Reduced rates for: personal?subscriptions to the journal Gender and Education; the Gender and Education international conference; GEA seminars and other events
- Financial assistance for?low-income members to attend GEA conferences and seminars
- Regular GEA newsletters to?keep members up-to-date with research, policy and practice relating to gender and education
- Funding to host conferences,?seminars and other events
- Researcher and practitioner?awards to sponsor high quality work on gender and education
- An active student network
How to Join or Renew Membership
Membership is open to practitioners, academics, policymakers, managers and administrators who have interests in the field of Gender and Education. It is easy to join GEA, or renew your current membership. Simply choose from one of the membership options below and click on the relevant Paypal button. If you are renewing, just select the membership option in the same way. This will take you to a secure server to make your credit card payment. You do not need to be a Paypal member to use this facility. (*Please note that you will receive a payment acknowledgement by email from Paypal. However, Paypal will never email you again for any personal or payment details – see Online Security here).
Full time students are entitled to reduced membership fees. If you come from a low income country, you may be entitled to a reduced fee – find out which countries qualify here.
Click only one of the Paypal icons below to purchase membership
|1 year standard GEA membership||￡30|
|1 year standard GEA membership and 1 year subscription to the Gender & Education journal||￡64|
|1 year reduced/student GEA membership (proof of eligibility?required)||￡15|
|1 year reduced/student GEA membership (proof of eligibility required) and 1 year subscription to Gender & Education journal||￡49|
|GEA life membership||￡270|
|GEA life membership and 1 year subscription to Gender & Education journal||￡304|
|1 year subscription to Gender & Education journal (LIFE MEMBERS ONLY)||￡34|
|Back copy of Gender & Education Journal (you must email the Membership Secretary prior to ordering)||￡6|
Alternative method of joining or renewing your GEA membership
If you would like to pay by cheque or credit card, you can download this application form and post it back to us at the address provided.